The requirement of internal resistance of power module flow source
Author： Zhongyiguang Guangzhou Technology Ltd release time：2020-05-28 10:57:18CTR：
The smaller the internal resistance of the power module voltage source, the higher the requirement of the power module flow source to the internal resistance!
1. When analyzing and solving the complex power module circuit, the power module circuit of the real power module power supply should be equivalent to the ideal power module source. The important parameters of the real power module power supply are the internal resistance and dynamic force of the module.
(1) the voltage source of the power module, which has the same terminal power module voltage in the circuit of the power module, is also known as the constant voltage source;
(2) one is the power module current source, in which there is a constant power module current in the power module circuit, also known as a constant current source; The real source of power module directly converted into ideal module power supply, real power supply module power supply can be equivalent to possess the power module of internal resistance in series voltage source, or equivalent and parallel flow source of power supply module, power module resistance and real power module power supply can be converted into a voltage source internal resistance of the power supply module, or equivalent resistor in parallel with the power module power supply module of the current source; After the equivalent transformation, the relationship between the components of the power module circuit becomes a single-string parallel relationship, so as to convert the complex power module circuit into a simple power module circuit.
Second, how to understand "ideal constant pressure source, constant current source"? We all know the source of the real power module:
(1) there is internal resistance;
(2) the power module has a constant electromotive force;
(3) in the middle of the circuit of the power module, the voltage of the power module and the flow of the power module change with the load;
Iii. Under what circumstances can a real modular power supply be equivalent to an "ideal constant voltage source and constant current source"?
(1) when the resistance of the load power module in the power module is much higher than the internal resistance, or when the internal resistance is small, it can be regarded as the power supply with constant voltage at the end of the power module.
(2) when the load power of the power module circuit module resistance is far less than internal resistance, or resistance to infinity, but as a constant power source module flow terminal power module, for example, in a transistor amplifier power module circuit, collector power module power module flow has nothing to do with the load size, can be regarded as the power source module flow;
Previous：Back to list
- The basic knowledge that power module shell buys is very important!
- What should be considered when selecting module power supply?
- How to select resistors for power module design?
- Is it true that the greater the power of module power supply, the better?
- Let small make up to tell you the power module reliability test some ways!
- What is the difference between the isolated power module and the non-isolated power module
- The requirement of internal resistance of power module flow source
6000+ options, one-stop power supplies solutions